We’ve added a number of new features and enhancements in v2.1 and v2.2 for the Renesas RH850 toolset. Here’s what’s new:
- Added support for all public RH850 devices.
- Added support for the caching of intermediate results to avoid full compilations.
- Added new code optimization techniques including code compaction and MIL linking.
- Fully integrated toolset into Luna Eclipse IDE release.
- Added brand new TASKING license management system.
- Added support for MISRA C: 2012.
- Added debugger support for the Renesas E1 debug emulator.