We’ve added a number of new features and enhancements in v2.1 and v2.2 for the Power Architecture toolset. Here’s what’s new:
- Improved code optimizations for faster development and smaller applications.
- Added support for e200z0, e200z3, e200z4, e200z6, and e200z7.
- Added device support for MPC56x and SPC56.
- Added the ability to cache intermediate results in the compiler to avoid full compilations.
- Implemented global type checking.
- Fully integrated the toolset into Eclipse IDE.
- New TASKING license management system.
- Added full support for MISRA C: 2012
- Added EABI compliance fixes.
- Added on-chip debug support through P&E Micro debug probes.