IDE and C Optimized Compiler
- Complete development environment unified in Eclipse Integrated Development Environment.
- IDE provides support for platform extendability through third-party plugins.
- C compilers with integrated static code analysis for MISRA C and CERT C. Conforms to diverse range of industry standards including ISO/IEC, MISRA C, EABI, ELF/DWARF, and more.
- Includes fully integrated C libraries, run-time libraries, and floating-point libraries in source code.
- Support for advanced multi-core development.
- Comprehensive code profiling support for collecting application statistics and identifying areas needing efficiency improvements.
- Run-time error checking to detect errors during program execution.
- Advanced code optimization techniques includes TASKING Code Compaction optimization.
- Similar functionality to other TASKING VX-toolsets provides easy migration between architectures.
Assemblers, Linker / Locator, Utilities
- Integrated Power Architecture assembler.
- Versatile linker/locator script language.
- Powerful data/code overlaying facilities and section allocation.
- Automatic and user-specific ability to allocate target memory.
- Full support for parallel builds on multi-core systems providing faster compilations.
- Included map file viewer allows for easy analysis of project builds.
- Brand new debugger technology fully integrated into Eclipse IDE.
- Full support for latest industry debugging trends including multi-core application development.
- Support for debugging in C and assembly through a simulator or on-chip debugger.
- On-chip debugging supported through debug probe from P&E Microcomputer Systems
- Comprehensive board support for popular evaluation boards.
- Standalone debugger included for running debugger scripts from the command line.