We’ve added a number of new features and enhancements in v4.0 of the VX C166/ST10 toolset.
- Faster build process through improved caching.
- Support for the MISRA C:2012 guidelines.
- High Level Dump tool updated with many new functions.
- Improvements to the libraries and floating point support.
- Various C++ compiler improvements, including initial support for new language standards.
- Improved debugger, including support for updated Infineon DAS drivers.
- Many toolset issues have been addressed, improving the toolset's stability and code generation reliability.
- Eclipse IDE updated to “Luna” platform v4.4.1 and CDT v8.5.0, and to support the new toolset functionalities.
- ISO 26262 Compiler Qualification Kit available on request.